Tuttle Orchards: a favorite Indianapolis area farm destination featuring quality apples, plants, and local food.
Current Updates from the Orchard:
- Click here for list of current apple varieties.
- Click here for list of current produce including winter greens from hightunnels.
- Sweet Shop still open with Caramel Apples, Apple Cider Slushes, Hot Cider, and Fudge.
- November 25: Thanksgiving Favorites…samples of some of our favorite Thanksgiving recipes featuring Tuttle’s produce.
- Ship Apples, Apple Cider, Apple Butter, and other Tuttle’s Favorites to Friends and Family.
- Order persimmon pudding for shipping.
- Info about corporate Fruit Baskets and Gifts
Tuttle Orchards offers lots of treats for your holiday season including Indiana persimmon pulp, Indiana fruit baskets, Apple Cider, pies and dumplings, and more.
Tuttle Orchards is an apple orchard and pumpkin patch destination each fall for many Indianapolis area families. Families from all over central Indiana make a trip to the apple orchard at Tuttles an annual tradition. They come for the apple picking, pumpkin patch, corn maze, kid’s farm play area, family atmosphere, caramel apples, apple cider slushies and more! We think Tuttle Orchards is one of the best places to pick apples and pumpkins in Indiana.[/fusion_text]