Share your Tuttle’s memories with us! Enter the Tuttle’s Photo Contest!
Your photos will be placed in albums on the Tuttle Orchard Facebook page as they are submitted between now and November 8th. Winners will be based on the number of likes and shares on each photo. Each person can submit 3 photos to the contest. However, there are no limits on the number of images a person can vote for so encourage your family and friends to “like and share” your photos as they appear on our page. While photos must be submitted by November 8th, Facebook voting will close on November 20th.
Faces of Tuttles: Photos of people engaged in activities around the orchard
Food: Grab your favorite Tuttle’s treat and capture it in a creative way
On the Farm: Includes buildings, equipment, and décor around the orchard.
There will be a Professional division and a Non-professional division.
1st prize: $50 Tuttle’s Gift Certificate
2nd prize: $40 Tuttle’s Gift Certificate
3rd prize: $25 Tuttle’s Gift Certificate
The top photo from each category will be ranked for the top placings which will give us 3 overall winners in both the professional and amateur divisions.
1. Complete the Photo Contest Form 2017 by clicking here.
2. Employees and their immediate families are not eligible.
3. Photos must be taken while visiting Tuttle Orchards.
4. All entries become property of Tuttle Orchards and may be used for promotional purposes.
5. All photos must be entered by November 8th. Facebook voting will be open until November 20th. Winners will be announced by mid-December and notified by mail.
6. After completing the photo entry form found above, email photos to email@example.com. PLEASE be sure to make the file name of your photo your first and last name plus the number of photo you are submitting. Example: If submitting two photos from Jane Doe, you would make the file names of the photos “janedoe1” and “janedoe2”.
Please note: After judging, ALL photo submissions are included in a database of photos that we may use for future brochures, ads, or for our website. You could be the next face of Tuttles!
Having trouble with the PDF form? Here is a Microsoft Word version: Photo Contest Form