Share with us your Tuttle's memories! Enter the Tuttle's Photo Contest. Entries will be judged on artistic appeal, creativity, and keeping with the theme: "Fun at Tuttles."
Below are this year's contest rules and prizes:
Categories: Professional and Non-Professional
1st prize: $50 Tuttle's Gift Certificate
1. Complete the photo release form for each photo entered.
2. Send 3x5in or 4x6in size prints in black and white or color to the following address: Tuttle Orchards, Attn: Photo Contest, 5717 N 300 W Greenfield, IN 46140. Do not mount photos. Limit 3 photos per family. Each entry must also have a completed entry blank taped to the back of each photo.
or submit photos by email to email@example.com You should also include a completed Photo Release Form for each photo with the email. You may also copy form text from below into email if you are unable to open the above forms.
3. Employees and their immediate families are not eligible.
4. Photos must be taken while visiting Tuttle Orchards.
5. All entries become property of Tuttle Orchards and may be used for promotional purposes. Photos will NOT be returned.
6. All entries must be postmarked by November 8th. Winners will be announced by mid-December and notified by mail.
Please note: After judging, all photo submissions are included in a database of photos that we may use for future brochures, ads, or for our website. You could be the next face of Tuttles!
Note: if you are unable to get the above form to open, you can also copy and paste the following text into an email to send to us:
Tuttle’s Photo Contest Entry Form
Submit this form and pictures to:
Tuttle Orchards; Attn: Photo Contest: 5717 North 300 West, Greenfield, IN 46140
Photo Information (limit three per entrant)
Category: ☐ professional ☐ non-professional
Signature of Photographer:
2012 Photo Contest Winners
Congratulations to our winners from 2012!
1st Place: Sarah Kriner, Anderson, IN
2nd Place: John Jones, Greenfield, IN
3rd Place: Christopher Torres, Noblesville, IN
2013 Tuttle's Photo Contest Information
Information about our 2013 photo contest will be coming soon.